Based on a 43 acre site in the heart of the County Tyrone, Tyrone GAA headquarters at Garvaghey (Ballygawley) includes:
- Seven floodlit pitches and a ball-wall for both genders and all abilities.
- A gym, ten changing-rooms and player support facilities.
- Meeting and conference resources including a 200-seat auditorium and catering facilities.
- An outdoor events/performance space and a children's play area
- A walking trail with exercise spots and a five-acre environmental heritage area where the natural upland Tyrone can be experience and explored.