Springhill has a beguiling spirit that captures the heart of every visitor. Described as ‘one of the prettiest houses in Ulster’, its welcoming charm reveals a family home with portraits, furniture and decorative arts that bring to life the many generations of Lenox-Conynghams who lived here from 1680. The old laundry houses one of Springhill’s most popular attractions, the Costume Collection with some exceptionally fine 18th to 20th century pieces.
• Captivating tours exploring ten generations of the Lenox-Conyngham family
• Fun for all the family, with a new natural play trail for children
• Fascinating new costume exhibition in 2014 presenting stories of Springhill since 1690
• New Visitor Centre with self service refreshments and retail area offering locally made crafts and souvenirs
• Enjoy short walks around the charming estate
• Relax in the herb garden with a chamomile lawn
• Admire the 1,000 year old yew tree
• Browse the second-hand bookshop
Gift Aid Admission
House, Grounds and Costume collection: adult £5.25, child £2.50, family £13 Group: £4, outside normal hours £6
Grounds open 10am - 5pm all year round. Opening times of Visitor Centre and House can be found at National Trust
House: admission by guided tour, last tour one hour before closing. Open Bank Holiday Mondays and all other public holidays in Northern Ireland. Closed 25 and 26 December. Visitor centre has refreshment area and shop. Servant’s Hall tea-room also open at weekends when visitor centre is open.
Click here for events.